Re: Bug Report

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:56 AM,  <davidkj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello support!!
>
> nybody there!?
>
> Please respond to this bug-report.

Please supply a more accurate problem description.

> - mail loses connection/fault any 30-60 sek.
> - problems with conection and emailing/forwarding.

Read the mailing list posting guidelines and post more helpful
information if you want any help at all.

http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines

Also, if you are not the system administrator for your mail system,
you need to contact them, not us.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php