Help with nutsmail skin.

I am rather new to Mac OS X, and Squirrelmail so any help would be
appreciated.

My problem is that the web page for Squirrelmail is no longer showing the
nutsmail theme correctly.  Everything else is good but it dosn't process the
CSS stuff right so it looks odd.   It seems to do part of the border but
nothing else.

This started when I did a big update to 10.4.11 (it was around 400megs).
Other than that however I have done nothing to this machine.

As far as I can tell every element called on in the .css file exists in the
folder it is being called from and everything looks great in the config.php
file.

I am wondering if it is some kind of permission error, but I ran the disk
utility to fix permissions and it says all permissions are correct.

Any ideas of what else I should look at?  It is really quite baffling.

Thanks for your help