SM and multiple SMTPs

Hello,

did some one can answer me: Is SM support with multiple SMTPs and if no,
is there a plugin for that ?

In my situation i have 3 domains on 3 different ips

test.org:192.168.1.1
some.com:192.168.1.2
newone.com:192.168.1.3

All of these domains and hosts are on different ip-addresses on the same
server and they have reverse maps. The login page is only one:
mail.test.org user write his email and password and enter (qmail with
vpopmail and imap).
I want when user me@xxxxxxxxxx click send mail, SM to connect to SMTP of
domain newone.com NOT default SMTP mail.test.org and send mail from ip
address of domain. Every host have his own mail deamon that listen on port
25 and accept and send mail from outlook without any problems.

Any body can help or have idea how to do that ?

Regards,
Condor