Re: SM "notice messages" in Addressbook ( undefined constant SMOPT_SIZE_NORMAL)

Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:45 PM, David C. Rankin
> <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Listmates,
>>
>>        New install of SM 1.5.2 svn (revision 13268) on openSuSE 11.0 i386
>> (php5-5.2.6-0.1, apache2-2.2.8-28.1) and I am getting a large "SquirrelMail
>> notice messages" box when I select the addresses page. The message is displayed
>> at the bottom of the page and displays the following in a table:
>>

>> SquirrelMail notice messages
>> Category:       PHP
>> Message:        Use of undefined constant SMOPT_SIZE_NORMAL - assumed 'SMOPT_SIZE_NORMAL'
>> FILE:   /srv/www/htdocs/squirrelmail/functions/forms.php
>> LINE:   180
>>
>>        Is this a php 5.2.6 thing? How do I get rid of it? Thanks for any help you can
>> give.
>
> Nothing to do with PHP.  Open functions/options.php and see if line 52 has this:
>
> define('SMOPT_SIZE_NORMAL', 5);
>
> If it does, there may be a include order problem, although I've not
> seen this myself.  Are you running any plugins?  (Note that you can
> temporarily disable all plugins in the configuration utility without
> actually removing any of them.  You should try that.)

Man, your fast!,

	Yes, I've checked functions/options.php and the define is there. The only
plugins I have are calendar and squirrelspell. I have removed/disabled them and
the notice still appears. Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshots/sqmail/smopt_size-msg.jpg

	Thanks for your quick response.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.