Re: Translations for 1.4.15

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:19:40 -0700, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Tilman Schmidt
<t.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have probably overlooked something obvious, but I have now looked
over the squirrelmail.org page for close to an hour and couldn't
find a clue how to upgrade a non-English SquirrelMail installation
to release 1.4.15.

The 1.4.13 locales package should work fine for 1.4.15 until a new
locales package is released.

Thanks. Indeed they do.

 If you want the newest translations, you
can also get the locales from the SVN repository.

Will look into that, but there's no pressing need. I expect the
differences in the German translation to be mainly the corrections
I submitted myself, and I can just as easily reapply those locally.

A big Thank You from a happy SquirrelMail user!

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH