Re: Disk quota exceeded - can't delete mails/recieve mail - having already switched off trash

info-1573 wrote:> > Hi All,> > I've been using squirrel mail now for two years and haven't had too  > much trouble until now. I have two accounts one which is running fine  > but my other account is playing up.> > When i log into the account with SquirrelMail version 1.4.4, instantly  > somethings up it takes a very long time to load the inbox. Finally  > when it loads and i try to delete mail from my account, i receive the  > following message;> > ERROR : Could not complete request.> Query: COPY 123 "mail/Trash"> Reason Given: COPY failed: Message copy failed: Disk quota exceeded> > I followed the online help given and when into options/ folder  > preferences and turned the trash off and then attempted to delete said  > mails, although> Once the action is complete nothing happens the mail remains in my  > inbox, I have tried this numerous times (all day) and to my horror  > when I look in the apparently disabled trash there are seven replicas  > of the one piece of junk mail I have been trying to delete and is  > still in my inbox.> > I have also configured to receive these mails through mail on my Mac  > OSX 10,5,4, I am able to delete some of these junk mails through mail,  > although when trying to delete some i receive the following error;> > The IMAP command “UID COPY” (to Deleted Messages) failed for the  > mailbox “INBOX” with server error: UID COPY failed: Message copy  > failed: Disk quota exceeded.> > And when/if I do manage to delete them at intervals, after a few  > minutes I have received 63 new emails - the same pieces of junk mail  > returning to my account.> > I am a graphic designer and recently set up new company so i am  > mortified this is happening right now, people calling me telling me  > they have send me mails days ago which i have no receipt of, some come  > through days after eventually, and some clients are telling me they  > are receiving bounce back messages telling them my account has a fatal  > error. ( Although the account does seem to be receiving junk still!) I  > would be most grateful if anyone could offer any such support for my  > situation as I'm close to despair.> > Regards, Jennie>
If you get COPY 123 "mail/Trash"  errors, you haven't turned off use ofTrash folder.
Upgrade to latest stable SquirrelMail version. SquirrelMail 1.4.9 and laterallows to delete messages, when user is over quota.
Make sure that mailbox is not sorted and you haven't enabled filters plugin.Then large mailbox will load faster. Please note that mailbox format used byyour IMAP server has serious performance issues on large mailboxes.-- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Disk-quota-exceeded---can%27t-delete-mails-recieve-mail---having-already-switched-off-trash-tp19008713p19008735.htmlSent from the squirrelmail-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challengeBuild the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizesGrand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the worldhttp://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/-----squirrelmail-users mailing listPosting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelinesList address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.userList info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options): https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users