Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: php_self() in /srv/www/default/html/squirrelmail/plugins/compatibility/includes/1.5. 0/global.php on line 25

Hallo, Paul,

Du (paul) meintest am 08.08.08:

>> No - it's correct.

> No it's not.

>>> It's not!
>> It is!
> It's not!
It is!

>> The better way may be that the maintainer of the "change_passwd"
>> plugin makes all the necessary modifications.

> No, the better way is that ungrateful users respect the people who
> create free software for them and follow their suggestions.

Hmmm - I create free software too ...
I am happy if my "customers" are grateful. But I don't create and
maintain free software only for grateful "customers". I dont't reclaim
"respect" for my efforts.

And I know: people may critisize some of my work - they don't critisize
me.

The plugin needs to be updated. That is known a long time.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut