built-in spam filter: does nothing (despite setting SpamFilters_YourHop)

Hi,

Would be grateful for any hints!

I have squirrelmail 1.4.10a and cannot get the inbuilt spam filter to work.

the scenario is the following: i get email directly to my email address,
as well as downloading from another account, via POP (fetchmail plugin).

the spam from my normal email address is spam-assassin tagged, and I have
no problems with setting a normal subject line filter (ie the 'message
filters') to put it into the junkmail folder.

for the POP account though, i have to use the 'SPAM filters', as the spam
that i get into my inbox through POP is not subject line tagged (and
unfortunately I cannot get it server-side tagged - it's not under my
control).

here an example spam email header and my spamfilters_yourhop setting:

example spam email header: