Re: server side sorting errror

Thanks Marc, that what it was, I didn't think to look there because there
was only one use out of thousands what was having that error.

Thanks,

Paul

P.A > -----Original Message-----
P.A > From: squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.A > [mailto:squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
P.A > Marc Powell
P.A > Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:36 AM
P.A > To: Squirrelmail User Support Mailing List
P.A > Subject: Re:  server side sorting errror
P.A >
P.A >