Re: Res: Rich Text e-mail format

Please do not top-post.  Please read the mailing list posting
guidelines about how to correctly reply *inline* and not in any other
format except plain text.

>>> Guys,
>>>
>>>    When a msg is in rich text format the attach come in the body of the msg. How can I
>>> solve this problem??
>>
>> Please try to explain again.  Perhaps you can show a screen-shot.
>
> the msg:
> --0__=8CBBFE19DFD825E98f9e8a93df938690918c8CBBFE19DFD825E9
>

> teste
> (See attached file: eMgr Setup Guide.pdf)
>
> Pedro
>
> --0__=8CBBFE19DFD825E98f9e8a93df938690918c8CBBFE19DFD825E9
>
> JVBERi0xLjQNJeLjz9MNCjU3MTAgMCBvYmo8PC9IWzYzMiAxMDg1XS9MaW5lYXJpemVkIDEvRSAy
> MjU3OC9MIDc2NTU4OC9OIDY0L08gNTcxNC9UIDY1MTMzOT4+DWVuZG9iag0gICAgICAgICAgICAg
> DQp4cmVmDQo1NzEwIDE2DQowMDAwMDAwMDE2IDAwMDAwIG4NCjAwMDAwMDE5OTQgMDAwMDAgbg0K

Please do not trim the message.  Please show the FULL message.  Make
the attachment something SMALL so it does not take up space on this
mailing list.  You are missing many headers, some of which are crucial
to helping you solve your problem.

> I can't see the attach.

Please show a screen shot.

> the msg was sent by lotus note e-mail client.

I seem to recall that some Lotus Notes clients send incorrectly
formatted MIME messages.  You might need to check that the software
used to send the mail is properly updated and standards-compliant.