Re: error in "change_password 4"

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Helmut Hullen <Hullen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hallo, Paul,
>
> Du (paul) meintest am 19.07.08:
>
>>> I renamed and got the next error message
>>>
>>> [19-Jul-2008 22:32:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
>>> php_self() in /home/www/squirrelmail-1.4.15/plugins/compatibility/
>>> includes/1.5.0/global.php on line 25
>>>
>>> Looks like a never ending story.
>>> And that looks like a very old error which could have been fixed for
>>> at least 2 years.
>
>> Keep searching.
>
> I like such advice. That's the best reason to subscribe to this mailing
> list - enormous and friendly help!

This kind of unappreciative post is unwelcome here.

> A 4 years old plugin (which you are maintaining) with at least 2 years
> old problems shouldn't be a text adventure.

If you are unable to perform even the simplest of Google or mailing
list archive searches, then you need to learn.  You also need to learn
to respect the time and energy of the people who it seems you think
should answer every single question you have, no matter how many times
it's been asked before.  That is a grievously incorrect assumption on
your part.  Please adjust your expectations and learn to do your own
homework instead of making accusations about code that you think I
should have ready just for you when you need it.  I do this in my
spare time - RESPECT that.