Re: Local User Autoresponder 3.0 doesn't work with strict_rfc821_envelopes

> when I enable the strict_rfc821_envelopes option in postfix-2.3.3-2
> Autorespond fails because in the files :
>
> .forward, .vacation.msg, etc.
>
> the end of line is in DOS/Windows style (\r\n)
> see examples below.
>
> The problem disappears if "strict_rfc821_envelopes = no"
> or if I modify options.php to use the FTP_BINARY option in the functions
> ftp_put() and ftp_get().
> eg. ftp_put($FTP, $remoteFile, $localFile, FTP_BINARY)
>
> Did I misunderstood some of the configuraton parameters of Autoerspond?

No, and you did a good job of finding the problem yourself.  Kudos.
This is a known issue, and the fix is currently to modify the source
as you have done.  I am working on a replacement plugin that will
include that parameter in the configuration file.

Cheers,

 Paul