Some messages not shown with SquirrelMail

Hello,

I have recently moved the mailboxes from the users from a Cyrus Server
to a Sun Java ES Messaging Server.
All goes right except that some messages which are on the new server
don't appear in SquirrelMail.

We can see them with the Sun interface Communications Express but not
with SquirrelMail

The imcheck command on the Sun java Messaging server gives :

MsgNo    Uid  Internal Date      Sent Date     Size HSize CacheOff
Last Updated      Save Date MT SFlags UFlags   Original-Uid    Message-
id

   976    978 20080622102349 20080622102323     3577  2139  3150872
20080708084239 20080708084239  0 S      0.0.0 1215499359-978    <768199.25526.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

showing that this message has been seen but not deleted.

I made a renconstruct of the mailbox but that doesn't change anything;

What could I do to check why SquirrelMail doesn't show this message.

Thanks

SquirrelMail version: 1.4.15
Config file version: 1.4.0
Config file last modified: 08 July 2008 09:08:08

Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 4.4.8 OK.
    display_errors: 0
    error_reporting: 2047
    variables_order OK: GPCS.
    gpc_order OK: GPC.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is enabled.
Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.

    Plugins OK.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: https://mail.xxx (location base set to https://mail.xxx)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    SMTP server OK (220 smtp4.xxx ESMTP)
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA
LITERAL+ NAMESPACE UIDPLUS CHILDREN BINARY UNSELECT SORT LANGUAGE IDLE
X-NETSCAPE X-SUN-SORT X-SUN-IMAP X-ANNOTATEMORE X-UNAUTHENTICATE
XREFRESH AUTH=PLAIN] Messaging Multiplexor (Sun Java(tm) System
Messaging Server 6.3-6.03 (built Mar 14 2008)))
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS CHILDREN BINARY UNSELECT SORT LANGUAGE IDLE X-
NETSCAPE X-SUN-SORT X-SUN-IMAP X-ANNOTATEMORE X-UNAUTHENTICATE
XREFRESH AUTH=PLAIN
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you
must have appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.
Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

--
Pascal

--
Pascal