Re: image_buttons plugin

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6728/doszv1.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2599/smailcu6.jpg

Above is links to two pictures.

weather and preview_pane are not working neither.  All plugins are most
recent releases.  For weather, there is a Weather link on Options; however,
when I clicked, it came back completely blank page with light-blue Floder
pane on left.

Please let me know what should I try next or any log I can look into it.

Thanks.