Re: plugin errors

>   Sorry I wasn't clear enough.
>   I saw that link. Are there some simple changes I Can make to the code
>   of ldifimport and serversidefilter to be able to use them
>   with compatability plugin 2.0.9.

PLEASE READ the mailing list posting guidelines.  Don't delete the
thread history/context.

If you want to dig in the code yourself, try replacing the code at the
top of files that are requested directly by the user browser with that
shown in the Compatibility README file in the usage guide.  No
guarantees.