Re: One time password for SM

--- Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> satimis wrote:
> >
> > I suppose imapproxy is same as up-imapproxy ?
> >

> http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/imapproxy
>
> Source package is up-imapproxy-something.tar.gz.

Noted with thanks.

> > But I can't find;
> >
> > $ apt-cache search pam_tacplus
> > No printout
> >

> pam_tacplus rpm was not listed on two_factor_webmail howto.
>
> You can find all supported pam packages by searching for 'libpam-*'

I found;

libpam-radius-auth - The PAM RADIUS authentication mod
libpam0g - Pluggable Authentication Modules library
libpam0g-dev - Development files for PAM
libpam-devperm - PAM module to change device ownership on login
libpam-pwgen - a password generator
etc.

Which of them shall I install ?  Thanks.

> I can't find tacplus pam, but tac-plus server and libpam-radius-auth
> are
> available. If you want to install tacplus pam extension, using alien
> is the
> last thing that you should do. pam extensions depend on system pam
> library.
> If I had to do that, I would compile extension from the source
> (build-essential, libpam0g-dev and other packages required by tacplus
> pam
> extension) or create deb from the source. rpm can be linked to
> different pam
> version.
>
> If you want to avoid installing devel tools on production server, you
> will
> have to create libpam-tacplus deb on other machine. Debian has fine
> manual
> about creating custom debs.

Noted with thanks.  If installing abovementioned packages shall I need
to install "tacplus pam" in addition?

B.R.
Stephen L