Re: One time password for SM

--- Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- snip -

> All packages mentioned in that guide are included standard Ubuntu and
> Debian
> repositories.

Hi Tomas,

Ah, thanks.

Previously I searched WiKID site and found;

Do you have packages for Debian, Ubuntu, BSD, etc?
http://www.wikidsystems.com/documentation/wikid-faq/do-you-have-packages-for-debian-ubuntu-bsd-etc?searchterm=debian+pa

Now
===

$ apt-cache policy up-imapproxy
W: Unable to locate package up-imapproxy

$ apt-cache policy imapproxy
imapproxy:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.2.4-3
  Version table:
     1.2.4-3 0
        500 http://archive.ubuntu.com dapper/universe Packages
* end *

I suppose imapproxy is same as up-imapproxy ?

$ apt-cache policy squirrelmail
squirrelmail:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 2:1.4.6-1
  Version table:
     2:1.4.6-1 0
        500 http://archive.ubuntu.com dapper/universe Packages
* end *

$ apt-cache search squirrelmail
phpgroupware-felamimail - phpGroupWare felamimail (Squirrelmail) module
squirrelmail - Webmail for nuts
squirrelmail-decode - SquirrelMail support for decoding exotic
character sets
squirrelmail-locales - Translations for the SquirrelMail Webmail
package
* end *

But I can't find;

$ apt-cache search pam_tacplus
No printout

I'll download the compressed tarball "pam_tacplus-1.2.9.tar.gz" on;

Using WiKID Strong Authentcation with TACACS+
http://www.wikidsystems.com/documentation/howtos/howtos/tacacs_twofactorauthentication

I'm building a Ubuntun 6.05 drake amd64 LAMP server for this test.
SquirrelMail is NOT installed yet.

I'm prepared installing following packages on Ubuntu repo for testing
One-Time-Password;

- squirrelmail
- imapproxy

and download "pam_tacplus-1.2.9.tar.gz" on WiKID website.

If anything missing please advise me.  TIA

P.S.
What about following packages

- phpgroupware-felamimail
- squirrelmail-decode