keep HTML tags instead of stripping them

Here's the situation - my company has users who submit data via an online
form. The form is set up to where our sales guys can just hit reply, type
message and hit send and it will go back to the user. The problem is that
the form results come in via HTML but upon replying SquirrelMail strips the
HTML tags from those results thereby rendering the results in rows rather
than in two columns like it came in initially as below

Name - First Name Last Name
Email - Email Address

and so on and so on

The way it is showing is as follows:

Name - First Name Last Name  Email - Email Address

 Any body got any solutions?

Thanks