Re: Sent folder stopped working

Title: Re: Sent folder stopped working

Sorry, forgot to add that I checked that option for all three accounts and it had not been changed.

----- Original Message -----
From: squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Apr 24 09:47:29 2008
Subject: Re: Sent folder stopped working

[mailto:squirrelmail-
> users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crandall, Dennis
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:35 AM
> To: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Sent folder stopped working
>

> I have three squirrelmail users - out of 7,250 - whose Sent folder
> functionality suddenly and completely quick working correctly.
Previously,
> whenver they responded to an email, a copy of the response was stored
in the
> Sent folder.  Then some bad hoodoo happened and this no longer works
for these
> three accounts.

User changed 'Options | Folder Preferences | Special Folder Options |
Sent Folder' perhaps?

--
Marc

*****

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA622