Re: How to display html on message body

On Fri, April 18, 2008 7:52 am, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> I have been searching around on;
>
> Options --> Display Preferences
>
> and can't figure out where I have to check to allow displaying html
> message on mail body.  Please help.  TIA

Maybe "Show HTML Version by Default", on the "Options - Display Preferences" page.

You may also want the View As HTML plugin,
http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=55
"SquirrelMail won?t render HTML messages that lack a Mime-Version: header. A
Content-Type without Mime-Version goes against the email standards, so SM will just
display it as text and you?ll see all the html tags. This plugin enables SM to
render even these ?improper? html messages."