Re: Bug Report

Hello,

  It sounds like you are an end-user.  If you are an administrator,
please clarify that fact.  Otherwise, please redirect your inquiry to
your service provider (we only build free webmail software for others
to use, which apparently your service provider has chosen to do).  For
more information about end-user support, see:

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php