Re: disallow changing of reply-to address

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Matthew Hardwick
<mjh2887@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way I can disallow the user from changing their reply-to address?
>
>  It seems silly that we can (if we want) prevent them from changing
>  their name, but still there isn't an option to stop people from
>  changing the reply-to address. Is this something that would be added
>  as an option on a later version? I don't want to have to go editing SM
>  code if I can help it - although that wouldn't be a problem, just
>  don't want to be poking at a stable system in case I break something.

Although it doesn't plain turn off the ability to edit the field, this
plugin can limit how it is edited, and can be expanded to limit the
domain and/or username as well.

http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=248

- Paul