upgrade issue over plugins

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my current version of squirrelmail 1.4.6 to 1.4.13. Some of the plugins are re-used and some aren't e.g compatibility, askuserinfo and so-on. Anyway, after having done all that, i went to test the configuration and i got the following error

ERROR: You have enabled the plugin, but I cannot read its setup.php file.

I'm running this on windows XP Pro platform.

It seems that the setup.php cannot be accessed but i have made the whole folder of squirrelmail to be shared by everyone and everyone has full control over the folder. why does it still say it cannot read the setup.php file.

Thank you in advance