Re: Unable to log on

> I can not log on to my email address. allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I am the system manager buy default as my web site manager left me
> unprepared.
>
> I get one massage on the main screen every time I attempt to log on:
>
> ERROR:
>
> ERROR: Could not complete request.
> Query: SELECT "INBOX"
> Reason Given: Uable to open this mailbox
>
> Some times I get an ERROR Massage on the left side bar, but I can't get
> it now. It said something to the effect that the IMAP server dropped the
> connection
>
> I attempted to copy the massages but to no avail.
>
> Could sure use some help with this. I am not computer literate enough to
> solve this my self.

The error message originates from your IMAP server. The IMAP server logs
might provide more clues. If you've tried with other clients and didn't
succeed, the problem is most likely not with SquirrelMail. You need to
find out what IMAP server you're running (name and version), and then try
asking on a support forum related to that server. If other clients work,
thus indicating a problem with SquirrelMail you need to give us more
information, such as what SquirrelMail version you're using. Take a look
at the mailing list posting guidelines
<http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines> and provide the details
suggested there.

Sincerely,