Re: Autorespond ftp error

PLEASE configure your mailer to quote emails in the standard way with
a prefix before them.  Also, cutting part of the email you are
replying to and placing it at the top of your new mail ruins the
contextual flow of the conversation and is the same as top-posting.
As a email system administrator, these things should not be difficult
for you to figure out.  This is the last time I will reply to messages
from you until you take the time to respect the free help you are
receiving by following our guidelines.

> > > I am using the
> > >
> > > Postfix
> > > Cyrus -Imap
> > > Squirrel Mail version 1.4.10
> > >  Mysql
> > >
> > > I get a following error when i am implemented auto respond. I have
> created a
> > > FTP account and it is working fine. Even though i get a below mention
> error
> > >
> > > There was a problem connecting to your FTP server:  "cannot log in to
> > > localhost".  Please contact your support department.
> > > There was a problem connecting to your FTP server:  "cannot log in to
> > > localhost".  Please contact your support department.
> > >
> > > Somebody please help..
> >
> > No one can really help here.  You have to guarantee that your FTP
> > account uses the same credentials as your IMAP account.  You have to
> > look at your FTP configuration and fix the FTP server.  Try logging in
> > to the FTP server from the command line if that will help make it
> > easier.
>
> ---My Ftp server is working fine i am able to login into my server both from
> the console as well from the ftp supported browser.

The point is for you to confirm the the credentials are EXACTLY the
same for FTP and IMAP.  If you are really sure you did confirm this,
then you need to look at the FTP log messages and figure out what else
they are telling you and fix that (maybe the FTP server is not
listening on localhost or a firewall rule prevents FTP connections on
localhost, etc, etc.  None of these are SquirrelMail problems).  You
need to do more of your own homework before continuing to post here
with little to no helpful information.

> > You should get your FTP server working correctly before
> > trying to integrate it with SM; if you have trouble configuring your
> > FTP server, this probably isn't the place to ask.  If you think it's
> > the plugin, you can also try the Local User Autoresponder and Mail
> > Forwarder plugin.
>
> ----I have tried Local User Autoresponder that gives me following error.
>
> "Local User Autoresponder and Mail Forwarder plugin cannot have both
> $maintain_autoresponder and $maintain_forwarding turned off"

Well, then, FIX what it is telling you to fix.  That's plain English.
PLEASE don't come here asking questions that are glaringly obvious.