Re: squirrelmail not talking properly with imap server?

Please don't top post.  You should have read the mailing list posting
guidelines.  Is there any reason you did not?

> >> bump.
> >>
> >> Additionally, I found that other users do not have the attempted sent
> >> message in their Sent Folder; it is nowhere to be found... none of the
> >> users
> >> reported getting error messages.
> >>
> >> Any ideas about this?
> >
> > Upgrade to SM 1.4.13? Watch your mail logs? Doesn't sound like a SM
> > problem.
>
> Thanks for the reply, Paul
> I did not see anything odd in the logs... nor http, sendmail, cyrus, or
> systems.

Odd or not, surely there was more than NOTHING.  Watch the http log
for SM getting the page request.  Watch the mail log for SM connecting
to the MTA and sending.  Watch the mail log for what happens after
that with the message.  Watch the mail log for SM connecting to the
IMAP server and saving a copy in the sent folder.  Make sure the sent
folder is configured correctly in the SM config and the user prefs.
Do your own homework.  Respect the free support you are getting here.

> I guess if the suggestion is to upgrade, can we imply a bug in my current
> version? or some type of malformation in my config?

It's always best to start with up-to-date software.