compose in html possible error

Hi All,

Before I go as far as to consider this a bug I'm wondering if anyone else
has had a problem with this plugin in so much as replying to a mailing
list confirmation email as an example that gets screwed up, but works fine
in normal TXT.

... in TXT

> // job
> appsub bne.general david@xxxxxxxxxxx \
> 47ABBD5C:237C.1:oartrareny
> // eoj

but in HTML it fails confirmation due to invalid cookie details etc
(notice the extra line which is destroying it I suspect injected due to
the "\") I've used my own gmail account in html to test the list server
and its fine, I've confirmed this happens to any account tried on different
browsers with SM latest stable of everything, so has anyone else seen
this?

... in HTML

--
Cheers