Re: Change password plugin...

Well I might have figured out where to change it but in the process I get
the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function md5crypt() in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/change_sqlpass/functions.php on line 668"

I can see the md5crypt.php file in the same directory but it does not find
the function inside this file.

I believe I should be using "MD5CRYPT" because that is what the config
file for postfixadmin says it is using.

Thanks for the help,

Ken