Re: quota_usage Plugin

On Jan 18, 2008, at 6:12 PM, Fredrik Jervfors wrote:

>>> http://google.com/search?q=all+to+undefined+function%3A
>>> +get_current_hook_name()
>>>
>>> First hit for me is:
>>>
>>> http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=squirrelmail-
>>> plugins&a=2007-08&t=4874654
>>
>> I've already read it, but I don't have installed any MOTD-related
>> plugins.
>>
>> PLEASE NOTE that if you are using the MOTD warning functionality in
>> Check Quota and you have any other plugins that modify the MOTD, you
>> should usually make sure that Check Quota is listed AFTER the other
>> MOTD-related plugins.
>>

>> these are my installes plugins.
>>
>> Plugins
>> Installed Plugins
>> 1. calendar
>> 2. abook_take
>> 3. retrieveuserdata
>> 4. advanced_settings
>> 5. filters
>> 6. forced_prefs
>> 7. folder_sizes
>> 8. check_quota
>
> What do you mean? The link I gave you is a solution to the error
> message
> you described. It doesn't mention MOTD even once as far as I can tell.

Sorry for making some confusions

I've got it now.

_Installing the compatibility-2.0.9-1.0.tar Plugin (tar xvpf ...)
_Patch the SquirrelMail code
_enabling the compatibility Plugin
_enabling the check_quota Plugin.

now it works fine ;-)

thanks for your help.

have a nice Weekend, and best greatings from Austria, not Australia
(with no snow ;-()

Richard

--
Richard Gliebe