Re: looking for a web based email package

> I have some special needs for a web based email package listed below, can
> SquirrelMail handle that?
>
> 1. I use one email account for all my staffs, example: abc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 2. I will read the emails in the abc account first, and then drag-drop them
> into different internal users:  sales, marketting, support
> 3. those internal users will have their own account and folders, but they
> can not reply directly, when they reply, they have to drag-drop replies into
> an outgoing folder that user abc can see and send out from his account.
>
> doable with SqirrelMail?

Some of that is probably easier done with a desktop mail client out of
the box.  It also depends on whether or not you need to *enforce*
these things (will you actually disable the send functionality when
employees are composing their mails?).  If you need a tightly
controlled environment such as that, I think no matter what you do,
you need customized software.  SquirrelMail can't do those things out
of the box, but probably no other mail client can either.  Seems to me
more like you need a specially purposed customer management system.