Problem with logging in...

Hi guys

I've got some strange problem here. I set up squirrelmail with using the
debian default package. It runs on webmail.mydomain.tld in apache 2 with
php5.

As mailserver I use dovecot. I added a new account an I can login to
squirrelmail. (same domain as squirrel is running on...). When I try to
login with different accounts (same or other domain) I can login but
when I click somewhere in the interface I always get the message that I
have to be logged on to see the site. When I log back in with the first
account I created it works perfect... What did I miss???

Greetz André