Re: LOGIN ERROR

>hmailserver + SquirrelMail
>
>1. account created at hmailserver.
>2. /mail/config/config.php - file updated.
>3. logon at mail/src/login.php failed
>4. and it comes out the following error msg ERROR
>Error connecting to IMAP server: .
>10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not
>properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
>because connected host has failed to respond.
>

>What happen to my installation, i already checked all details,
>why still can't login successfully into webmail system ?
>could u pls guide me on this ?
>
>Thank you.
>

>regards,
>james

Hi again,
	The error suggests that the server Squirrelmail is sitting on
cannot talk to the IMAP server that hMail is running on - the first
port of call should be checking to see if hMail is responding on that
port - potential problems range from the server having stopped,
firewall having blocked, router preventing port 143 going through to
IMAP server, corruption in the Squirrelmail files.
--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400