Re: Customizing the text of the Login Page

Hello (und guten morgen),

I understand your request and have tried to fix it.  It's due to my using
Rich Text to send my mails.  I'll try to remember to only use plain text in
the future.  May I ask out of technical curiosity why winmail.dat is a
problem?  Does your client have problems reading Rich Text messages (in
which case it should just ignore winmail.dat and have it as an attachment)
or are you worried about viruses?  I'll admit it's the first request I've
had to use plain text only.

Cheers.

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa