Re: Call to undefined function: sqm_baseuri()

> On my system, the user's maildir is located at
> "/home/vmail/<domain>/<user>".
>
> The README of the courier_vacation plugin gave me the hint to place the
> vacation messages outside of this maildir directory. So I created a
> folder "/home/vacation/<domain>/<user>" and gave Apache read/write
> permission on it. Works. But I don't know, where to place the maildroprc
> script. Is it a "global" script or a per user script?

It's whatever you want it to be.  Depends on your maildrop system
configuration and setup.  Personally I would use it as the global
script, since it's very inefficient to put it in every user's.  You
should go learn more about maildrop and ask on the maildrop list if
you still have problems with this issue.

> Should I place it
> under "/etc" or "/home/vmail/<domain>/<user>" or
> "/home/vmail/<domain>/<user>"?

Try /etc/maildrop