Re: Address Book + Address Book Groups + Shared Calendars

Please keep conversation on mailing list. I can ignore private questions
about SquirrelMail unless they are asked in my native language.

I don't have information about any solution that might work for your
setup. If you need SquirrelMail only solution, it might look like custom
address backend which lists all classes and global address list as
separate address books in address search pages.

You don't have to integrate mailman into SquirrelMail. Teachers need only
address book with mailman addresses.