Can't view mail online on "some" computers

I hope this is the correct forum for this. We are having some odd issues. Out
of 5 machines, three cannot see the mail in the inbox on squirrelmail (on
our host cpanel). Its just blank.  The other machines it shows fine. Has
anyone heard of this problem? I cannot seem to narrow it down to what the
problem is on those two machines. It appears they can however get the mail
in an email software program such as Outlook. But still... t he inbox is
blank on two machines.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Nancy