"You must be logged in" problem

hi, all!

I'm experiencing troubles with Squirrelmail.
In fact, I'm using it on a win2k3 IIS web server (I couldn't choose),
with hmailserver as SMTP/POP/Imap server.

I followed the install procedure, step by step (including the
redirect.php correction).

Now, after login and pass validation, an almost-blank page appears (with
an "Enter" link) during less than 1 sec and I'm redirected to a
generated page with the "You must be logged in to access this page." crap.

What seems weird is that the "go to login page" link is wrong (pointing
to mydomain.com/webmail/src/src/login.php => too much /src in the path)

I checked my php.ini:
session.save_path="c:\php\session"
session.save_handler=file
session.use_cookies=1

And the webserver user has all the rights to read, write & edit in
c:\php\session

So, can anyone see where I went wrong?

--
PyL