Re: delay on login (some times)

On Thu, April 5, 2007 10:39, Francisco Morales said:
> Hello, I have exacly the same problem, but i dont have installed nutsmail,
> just squirrelmail,
> I think that maybe could be that when user make login , squirrelmail have
> to download all the emails from the pop server to imap server

If you are using dovecot or other server that indexes things it may be
updating its index. I've also seen slowdowns and traced it to the system
admin running spamassin learn mode and the sever became IO bound.

-------

William R. Mussatto, Senior Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com
Ph. 909-920-9154 ext. 27
FAX. 909-608-7061