Re: Messages in cp1251 encoding

We live in a world based on standards. Standard is not followed by some
third party. If they don't fix their stuff and other code adds workarounds
for them, standard breakers will continue to break standards.

If IMAP server says that message is in plain text rfc822 format,
SquirrelMail will follow provided information.