Re: my webmail this slow one

> I have a webmail server in white box linux, squirrelmail 1.4.9a, apahce
> 2.0.52, virtual users using ldap and 3 virtual domains each domain has
> about 30 virtual users, smtp postfix and courierimap, the problem is when
> desire to enter my account, I must sometimes wait for long time (10-15
> min) and receipt an error message.
>
> Log indicates that the user authenticates itself well.
>
> The server is a PIV of 2,8 with 768MB of ram and DD very well.
>
> As I improve the access to the webmail.

You have to find out what you did to slow the login procedure down. The
information about plugins in use at your system is meager, but my guess is
that you've installed a plugin performing lots of slow operations when
logging in. Try disabling all plugins and see if that helps. Then activate
them one by one until you find the slow one.

Sincerely,
Fredrik