Bug Report

Hello,

Your product is good and working very fine . But I have one issue right now regarding sent item page . following is the issue which I have notice while using your product.
In sent item there should be a field "TO" (to whom be send a  mail) in the place of "FROM".
I cant understand why "FROM" is mentioned in sent item instead of "TO".
It is natural the mails are always send by the person who is sending the mails.

Due to this I cant able to know whom I was sent all these mails in send item.

--
PRASHNAT GUPTA
Test Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This email is intended ONLY for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Unless otherwise indicated, this email message and any attachment(s) contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender of the error and delete the original message and attachment(s).