Re: Repeated return mail

> Why is it that when an address is rejected by a server or let's  say when
> a mail is returned, suirrel repeatedly returning this mail into the inbox?
>
> Even if the mail is deleated from the inbox, squirrel keep on downloading
> this returned mail. Can anyone help ?

That doesn't sound like a SquirrelMail problem at all, unless you're using
the "mail_fetch" plugin. Do you use that plugin? Do you get the same
behaviour with other clients? I think you should take a look at your
servers to find out what's going on. What do the log files say? What
software are you using? Names and versions, please.

Also note that if you send out one mail to many addresses and many of them
are rejected, you'll get many replies saying that the mail couldn't be
delivered.

Sincerely,
Fredrik