Re: STARTING SUIRREL

On 2/26/07, Bashiro <bashiro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>

> I just downloaded suirrelmail and configured the conf file.
>
> I can see the login window but cannot login.
>

> I know this is a beguiner question but one has to start somewhere before one can
> master. So please be patience with me.
>

> How do I or where do I put my users as the squirrelmail manual does not say
> anything about this.

It does in that it tells you that SquirrelMail is an IMAP client.
SquirrelMail does not care how you set your users up, because it has
nothing to do with SquirrelMail.

You should make sure you have set users up on the mail server you say
you have installed, and if not, research how to do that.  Then
SquirrelMail will "just work" (if you configure it correctly).