Query error?

I just upgraded my imap-uw too 2004g via portupgrade and I am now
(coincidence?) getting:

ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
Query: SELECT "INBOX"

When I try to select the INBOX on my account.

Running squirrelmail-1.4.9a, php5-5.1.6, and apache-1.3.37

If I wait a couple of minutes, eventually the list of messages will
appear, but then, eventually, so too will the error.

--
There are strange things done in the midnight sun/By the men who moil
for gold;