Re: HTML Signatures

On 2/13/07, David E. Meier <dev@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Folks!
>
> I have a client that wants to send his signature in HTML format (including
> an inline image). Has anyone already done anything like that before? Would
> others be interested in this, too?

As Chris implied, this is a horrible idea.  If you MUST accommodate
this, keep in mind that SM sends emails in plain text, and you cannot
mix HTML and plain text messages.  That means you'd need to install
the HTML_Mail plugin and then look at whether or not you can get
signatures appended in HTML (there is a good chance it won't work out
of the box).  That plugin might be able to be changed to accommodate
HTML sigs if not, but you might need to look into it a bit more.