Re: Problems with 'mark read' / 'compatibility'

>> However, I kindly just spent an hour updating the plugin in various
>> ways.  Still might not be 100% compliant with all new standards (no
>> offense to Dave, standards have changed a lot lately), but it seemed to
>> work at first blush and might be release-able, of course totally at the
>> discretion of the maintainer (Dave).  See attached.
>
> Woah, thanks for updating the package. I'm a bit occupied lately and did
> not even find time to upgrade squirrelmail (i'm still on 1.4.4).
>
> So, if anyone wants to take over the maintaining of the "mark read"
> plugin, I'd be happy to transfer the maintainership. As for that update
> you sent me, I'll have to dig out the access data for the server...

Hi Dave.

Since no one else has stepped up (that I know of), I volunteer to maintain
it. I couldn't find any license information in the plugin, so I'm going to
use GPL unless you say something else. Please send your confirmation to
the list (to make it official).

Sincerely,
Fredrik