Fileinto: Invalid mailbox name - avelsieve

Hello,

We have a CyrusImap-server (2.2.3) running with Postfix and Squirrelmail(1.4.8) and avelsieve. I can log in with sivtest.
I also installed Spamassassin(3.1.7). Now i want to filter the spam-mails an put
into the folder Spam. I alswasy get the sys-log "Fileinto: Invalid
mailbox name". I create the mailboxes with web-cyradm. They are stored
in a MySQL Database. I tried the latest version of avelsieve and 1.0.1
without success. Can someone help me, I spent days with the problem.

I tried in Sievescript: (folder exists)

fileinto "INBOX/Trash";(default by avelsieve)
fileinto "INBOX.Trash";
fileinto "Trash";
fileinto "<mailbox^name>/Trash";

Thanks a lot, Ricardo

--
I'm posting here, because at avelsieve website I wont get an answer.

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit
Version: AVK 17.2498 from 06.02.2007
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com