Re: Question about abook group plugin

>>> Where does the nickname come from in the database?
>>
>> abook_group plugin stores information in database or username.agroup
>> file
>>
>> flat file uses "groupname:nickname1,nickname2,..." format.
>>
>> 'FirstName|Lastname|"blank"|Email Addrs' line is from incorrectly
>> formated
>> file based SquirrelMail address book. FirstName is actually nickname.
>> LastName is in firstname field, "blank" is lastname field, "Email Addrs"
>> is email field and last info field is missing.
>>
>> I suspect that you are not talking about official abook_group 0.50
>> plugin
>> or you are confusing different address books.
>>
> Yes we are using the flatfile abook. We have just changed the fields
> around so that soring would be better. What would I need to do to the
> plugin to get it to grab the email addrs instead of the nickname?

Sorry. I don't have plans to support custom address book backend mods
without access to source code. In SquirrelMail address books nicknames
must be unique. In your case nicknames are not unique. SquirrelMail does
not sort address book by nickname. Default sorting sorts entries by
fullname.

--
Tomas