Message does not copy to sent folder

Hi,

I am using Squirellmail 1.4.8-4.el4.centos together with the cyrus-imap v2.2.12, Centos 4.4 x86_64

When I login into my mailbox this error appears on the left side with the mail folders:
ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: CREATE "Sent"
Reason Given: Permission denied

If I set the $auto_create_special to false the error does not appears anymore.

My problem is, when I send an email the email is send correctly but it's not copied to the "Sent" folder.
Like the same is when I delete any message it's deleted correctly but it's not moved to "Trash" folder.

Both "Sent" and "Trash" folders exists in my IMAP mailbox.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

Thank's

Pavel