what is the default password?

Hello there!

I am Victor, would like to thank you for having developed squirrel mail.

I'm installing it in my school's server and seems all is ready, i've used the config.php which comes by default and renamed it, however, i am ready to login for the first time to the mail but i don't have a username or a login password. What is my next step? Is there a default user and password i must use and change it afterwards?

Please advise me on my next step.

I am using windows xp and my server is windows 2000 server.

Thanks in advance

Victor

. : victor costa. : IT systems manager. :skhps - macau. :+853 2885 0000. : www.skhps.edu.mo : .